AfricaCWIC: Call for Posters
SUBMIT YOUR POSTER
Posters provide AfricaCWIC participants with an opportunity to present their work, benefit from insightful feedback and discussion, exchange knowledge and establish collaborations.
We welcome poster submissions from all areas of computer science and computational sciences. As the theme of this year is “Building Revolutionary Digital Mindsets” we would like to encourage the authors to stress in their submissions:
- The revolutionary nature of their work (e.g., combining computing with other disciplines in new ways or breaking down barriers and redrawing boundaries in computing).
- The expected impact of their work on the mindsets of the computing community.
- Authors should submit an abstract, which must include only the title and no author information. It must provide a concise overview of the research, and should not exceed one page (A4) in the ACM format, with bibliographic references on the next page.
- Authors of the selected abstracts will be notified and must then submit their posters within the time stipulated (see Important Dates).
- Submissions must be in English and fit the conference topics.
- The submissions must comply with the ACM Policy on Plagiarism, Misrepresentation, and Falsification.
Submission(s) should be made through EasyChair
Submissions can have multiple authors, at least one of whom must be female. At least one author of each accepted poster is expected to attend the event and present the poster.
For more information, please contact Drs Mistura Alaran and Audrey Mbogho at the e-mail address email@example.com.
|Notification of accepted abstracts/posters|
|Poster Presentations||11th & 12th May|
Remember that if you missed this year’s submissions you can always submit to AfricaCWIC 2023!
Watch this site for details.